Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, April 09, 2005

the journey begins!

it was a typical saturday! i was doing my last minute cleanup and so is hubs! he was putting "pledge" on all our kitchen cabinets..at 6pm, i had to do my usual visit to the bathroom when i saw blood stain in my undies !! uh oh..!!i was maintaining my composure but had to shout in a way to call hubs attention! i cannot feel any contraction so i thought this could be a false alarm..besides my due date is on the 19th..still early although im now on my 38th week..
as soon as hubs saw the blood, he was in a rush to go to the hospital.. i was taking my time, had to do my shower and eat dinner and perhaps take a nap..heheh..then he checked the bathroom and saw my mucuos plug..uh oh!! he then took our packed bags in the car and begged me to hurry!!he is a picture of an excited dad to be!!!
by 8pm we were both in the hospital!! i still feel normal! no contractions whatsoever! i was so positive we will go home in an hour! this is false alarm!!
they told me to change into their hospital gown at 9pm..i did that! but when the nurse checked me, hala, my water broke!! uh oh uh oh uh oohhh..!! that means i can no longer go home! and i have to deliver my baby!!!
everything looks and feels wonderful!!hmm..we'll see!!!

No comments: